1) hubby is home for the weekend! We spent the evening running errands and grocery shopping with both kids in tow. It made me strangely happy. We were in the car on our way and I realized I had butterflies. Like the feeling I used to get when we would go on dates in high school. BUT THIS WAS A TRIP TO THE GROCERY STORE. WITH OUR KIDS. I must love him an awful lot.
2) We have had a lot of teething going on over here this week, and that is a new experience. Most of Max’s teeth came in without a whimper. But not his two year molars. And Drew is getting his two front bottom teeth in. Nobody has had a tooth actually come through, but we’ve had little sleep and lots of random crying all week…rough. Today has seemed to be better though!
3) Speaking of tough, do y’all have anybody to share those tough times with? Someone to pray for you? I’m part of a group text message prayer group, and it has blessed me tremendously to have those ladies constantly praying for me, encouraging me, and listening to me. I can’t even begin to tell you how they have lifted me up! Maybe you should start a group of your own! I was inspired to start this group by a devotional from the Proverbs 31 Ministries. It was based on this verse: “Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NLT)
4) Do y’all have any great meal planning methods that you love? Grocery shopping is definitely easier for me when I know exactly what we need for every meal, but it is seriously the bane of my existence. I feel like I should be more organized about it, but I’m not sure how to get that way!
5) The weather here has been fantastic. But weird. It’s the end of July in the South, but…tomorrows high is only 74! I’m not a hot weather girl. I live for Fall and Spring, so I can’t complain. But still, it is definitely weird.